October 7, 2015

Blanket Scarf Season


I know, I know. Blanket scarves, blah blah, blanket scarves. . .

I get it. I really do, but let's just all be honest with ourselves for a minute - they aren't going anywhere. They're cozy, they pair perfectly with your favorite long-sleeved tee and jeans, you can also dress them up if you want - there's nothing to not love about them. I even wrote a post last year about my three favorite ways to style them. Does it make you #basic? Probably. Is everyone doing it, though? Definitely. See my favorite picks below!





Fall Staple: Blanket Scarves

one, ETSY • two, EXPRESS • three, WILSONS LEATHER
four, KOHL'S • five, DOROTHY PERKINS • six, ETSY

SHARE:

1 comment

Brittany@TheLadyLawyer said...

I love them all! I love that you can dress them down with just a pair of leggings to go the grocery store or pair one with a dress for work!