November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Tablescapes

Thanksgiving Tablescape
Place Card Holders | Napkins | Pumpkins 1, 2, 3

Raise your hand if you're excited about Thanksgiving! I can't wait to have a few days off this week, to get some Christmas shopping done, and spend some true, quality time with my favorite people. After last week, this family time couldn't be coming at a more perfect moment. I'm doing my best to keep my head up and move forward, but it's been a very trying time for me. Outfit posts are on hold for a little while until I figure out my camera situation. Things will be back to normal soon - I keep repeating that over and over.

I hope the tablescape ideas I've rounded up give you some inspiration for Thursday. I have an equal love for traditional and nontraditional settings - anything that's festive, I'm on board! Happy Thanksgiving planning, friends! (Make sure to click on the links below the pictures to see the original posts with more images!)


SHARE:

No comments