October 20, 2014

My Style: Spots & Dots


So, basically this is how I feel about Monday. I've never been a Monday person - I take it after my mama. And after a fun-filled (but exhausting) weekend like I had, I really just need one more day to recover. A group of my coworkers and I took our annual trip to SCarowinds on Saturday night and didn't get back home until the early hours of the morning on Sunday. I spent the biggest part of yesterday catching up on some serious sleep. Today it's back to grind and I'm wondering where did my weekend go?!

These photos were taken a couple weeks ago but between work and spending too much time watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix, I haven't been able to find the time to sort through and edit them. As you know, I love print mixing and there's something so classic about leopard spots and polka dots! I'm kind of excited that it's getting chilly enough to wear tights with this outfit!




Top, KAREN KANE (old) | Skirt, OLD NAVY | Bag, COACH | Necklace, MARLEY LILLY
Shoes, ELLEN TRACY via TJ MAXX | Bangles, J. CREW - gifted POPPY STYLE - gifted ELLIE & OLLIE
Sunglasses, gifted SUNGLASSES SHOP


SHARE:

1 comment

Stephanie|AStyleofHerOwn said...

Oh my! This look is adorable and I LOVE that necklace! :)

Astyleofherownblog.com