October 27, 2014

My Style: Champagne & Sprinkle Donuts


Today is gonna be a rough one, gang. My friends were in town this weekend for homecoming at our alma mater and it was pure magic. I'm always so sad when they have to leave and my house is quiet. So, I'm trying to think about happy things today - like champagne and sprinkle donuts!

My friend Amanda runs the most adorable Etsy shop - full of witty prints, pencils and totes. She sent me this tote a couple weeks ago and I smiled so big when I opened the package. Amanda is the kind of person you hope to meet through blogging - so kind and thoughtful. It's almost time for Christmas shopping, and her shop is full of amazing gifts! Shop her collection here - Amanda Catherine Designs.




Outfit: Sweater, gifted SIMPLY VERA by VERA WANG | Leggings, OLD NAVY (old) | Flats, ANN TAYLOR
Tote, gifted ACD Shop | Bar necklace, gifted GORJANA | State nameplate, MARLEY LILLY
D&G sunglasses, gifted SUNGLASSES SHOP
SHARE:

2 comments

jackie fo said...

Definitely checking out that etsy shop - that bag is AMAZING!

Ashley said...

Small world-- I just had this bag in one of my recent ‘Currently Loving’ posts! It’s so cute!