September 10, 2014

Style File: Sole Society Fringe Booties


Is that a chill I feel in the air?! Yep! Fall is literally right around the corner - talk about happy! Especially when I can start pulling out my favorite cool weather accessories. I'm so excited to have two lovely ladies joining me today to feature the new Sole Society fringe booties - these will be your go-to all season! I met both Liz and Lacey through the Southern Blog Society and couldn't ask for more stylish bloggers to join me today for Style File

You got a little sneak peek of this outfit last week in this post and I couldn't wait to feature the whole look. Chambray is one of my favorite cool weather/layering fabrics and this basic chambray dress can be mixed and matched so many different ways! Pop over to What Dress Code and A Glimpse of Glitter to see the other ladies' looks!







Dress, OLD NAVY | Booties, gifted SOLE SOCIETY | Bag, KATE SPADE | Scarf, gifted BODEN
Stone bracelet, gifted BODEN | Ring, gifted EMITATIONS
SHARE:

3 comments

Liz said...

absolutely love this Old Navy dress -- perfect for heavy rotation this fall!

xo, Liz
{What Dress Code?}

Unknown said...

This outfit still has the hints of summer which we love! And we've had our eyes on those SS booties for a few weeks now... great look! XO

Unknown said...

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... Beach Dresses