August 28, 2014

Style File: Those Tassel Earrings


These earrings have been on my radar forever. Literally. You know those pieces that you just know you'll wear all the time and never get tired of? These fall into that category. I couldn't be happier for my three favorites to be joining me today for this round of Style File - you can see my previous collaboration with Jessica here and my collaboration with Shelby & Katie here. But today they're all here together and I love it. We've each styled our Lisi Lerch tassel earrings to give you some serious wardrobe inspiration - believe it or not, these are incredibly versatile. I love that we all opted for dresses - not planned!

Pop over and see more pictures of my girls on their blogs - Glitter & Gingham, Here & Now, and Pearls & Twirls - and follow along with this series via the hashtag #JLStyleFile.

That's not all for today, folks. Lisi Lerch is generously offering one reader a pair of her tassel earrings - you pick the color! These babies are $100 if you order them! Scroll to the bottom and enter, enter, enter!






Dress, ASOS (purchased with c/o gift card) | Sandals, J. CREW | Clutch, GIGI NY
Bar necklaces, GORJANA (large one gifted) | Earrings, gifted LISI LERCH | Ring, gifted EMITATIONS
Sunglasses, D&G gifted SUNGLASSES SHOP


SHARE:

1 comment

Rebecca and Lori said...

Your hair looks great! I love it with the earrings!
Lori