July 28, 2014

Style File: Summer Casual


I love kicking off the week like this! I'm teaming up with one of my favorites today, Jessica of Here & Now, for another round of Style File. Jessica was one of my roomies in Atlanta for the SBS Conference and we had the best time together. She's absolutely hilarious and so genuine. I promise we didn't plan the panama hats and gold Jacks! #twins

Today we partnered with Fresh Produce for a casual summer look in their 30th Anniversay "Sun Surf Sand" tee. Fresh Produce is such a great go-to for beachy, easy, breezy pieces. They started as a tee shirt company back in 1984 and have evolved into the coastal-inspired brand that we know today. The t-shirt that we styled is inspired by an original design from 1984 and is perfect for your summer adventures. It's no longer available online but you can shop the 30th Anniversary collection here and all their new arrivals here! I'm currently loving this poncho, this basic maxi dress, and this swingy top. Pop over to Jessica's blog to see more photos of how she styled her tee and follow along with this series via the hashtag #JLStyleFile!







Outfit: Dress, so old I can't remember! | Tee, gifted FRESH PRODUCE | Sandals, JACK ROGERS
Tote, gifted KOHL'S | Hat, gifted DAVID & YOUNG | Sunglasses, D&G gifted from SUNGLASSES SHOP

Jewelry: Turquoise necklace and earrings, KENDRA SCOTT gifted from JEWELER'S WIFE
Flamingo necklace, CHARMING CHARLIE
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

This is such a great t - the neckline is perfect and so unusual for a regular t-shirt. The graphic is SO fun. It reminds me of SoCal...

Jessica @ Here&Now said...

Thank you again for letting me partner up with you on this post! I love our new tee, and now I have at least 2 great ways to wear it, thank you for this fab inspiration!

xx
Here&Now
Enter to win a $50 gift card of your choice!